that does suck.
make sure you post that pic and info into the figure problem thread for Jon on the white board
As I was ready to release him from the package, his arm fell right out. [img]mad.gif[/img]
Also, here is a question for you.
Has anybody tried to remove the mask from elder predator's shoulder and place it on him?
![]()
that does suck.
make sure you post that pic and info into the figure problem thread for Jon on the white board
the mask has a small flexible peg. you can pull it off with ease. the mask is soft too.
as to the arms, i didn't have any probs when i opened my elder pred. kinda loose on the ankle and hip joints though, but stands firm once you get the right balance/stance.
That Blows..I opened Celtic,his shoulder cannon brackets hinge broke 3 seconds later.then the bottom of his Lance [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Super glue......AGAIN
whoa that sucks bro.....that shouldnt be a problem for TMP customer service to fix for you
that fucking sucks!! one day when i find the elder pred i am going to get him and i hope that doesn't happen!! that really bites
It bites, but bring it back and get another (which I hope they do have). If you cant find it, LMK and Ill look for it around here.
The arm seems to have popped off, just use some hot water and it should pop back in. Did this because I've recently stripped to pieces my Celtic to fix all his problems.
Secondly, Jon has siad the mask can come off gently, though he also said he doubts that it will fit over the face.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just poped the ball joint right in, it's as good as new. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
It bites, but bring it back and get another (which I hope they do have). If you cant find it, LMK and Ill look for it around here.
Yup, I was popping the arms off all of them to get the arm blades off easier.
Bookmarks